Wired Wednesday Webinars for the Wisconsin State Reading Association
WSRA's 2017-2018 Wired Wednesday Webinar Series: Details coming soon
Upcoming Important Events
- WSRA Institute: Jennifer Abrams will return to Wisconsin on April 29, 2017 to further develop the understanding of Having Hard Conversations. Click here to register. Click here for the flyer for this institute. [Note: This institute is a repeat of the summer of 2016 message.
- CESA 9 and WSRA present: Nurturing Young Writers: Featuring Matt Glover with Breakout Sessions From Wisconsin Educators
Thursday, June 29, 2017 8:00 check-in, Institute 8:30 to 4:00 at Northcentral Technical College: Health Sciences Center, Wausau
Registration includes one of Matt Glover's professional texts (Engaging Young Writers or The Teacher You Want to Be: Essays About Children, Learning, and Teaching) Click here to register online. Click here for more information.
$165 current WSRA member registration fee
$205 nonmember registration fee
$50 Full-Time Undergraduate Student registration fee
Keynote and Conclusion - Matt Glover
Choose From These Offerings for Two Afternoon Breakout Sessions:
- School District of Rhinelander - Kindergarten: Jo Ellen Lieck
- School District of Rhinelander - First Grade Team: Elizabeth Sanger, Jessica Denis, Nicole Olk, Stephanie Smith
- Tomahawk School District - Second Grade Team: Rachel Tassler, Brianne Geenen
- Unified School District of Antigo - 4K Team: Alyssa Carlson, Courtney Burger
- WSRA summer institute - August 2 - 4, 2017 at the Heidel House Resort & Spa at 643 Illinois Avenue, Green Lake, Wisconsin "Humanizing Assessment: Re-Energizing Student Learning" featuring Dylan Wiliam, Peter Dewitz, Peter Johnston, and Lea McGee.
informational flyer coming soon
Would you like to earn credit from Carthage for your professional learning at the institute? Contact Sharon Tilton at email@example.com
Future UW Reading Research Symposium hosts:
2020 UW-Eau Claire
2022 Cardinal Stritch University
2023 UW-Stevens Point