Frequently Asked Questions
What is the WSRA address?
909 Rock Ridge Road
Burlington, WI 53105
What is the WSRA contact information?
Email Joyce Uglow at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I register for the annual convention?
- Visit www.wsra.org/Convention to access the online registration link.
- Register by the Early Bird registration date to save!
- If you are an existing user of the WSRA website, enter your username and password. Check the mailing address on the Convention Program booklet or a WSRA publication such as the WSRA Update or Journal to find your username and expiration date.
- If you are a new user - or if your WSRA membership is more than 30 days past the expiration date - enter your email address. The email address will become your username.
- If someone is registering for you, please provide that person with your user name and contact information. Use the registrant's name only - rather than the person is entered the information.
- There is no need to submit a separate membership form; join or renew for an additional $37 as a part of the registration form.
- Please know that the nonmember registration fees are at a higher rate.
- If your school or district requires a purchase order, please enter the purchase order number in the online form.
- If you need to transfer your registration to another person, you must contact Joyce at email@example.com.
Is the annual convention cancelled due to inclement weather?
The WSRA annual convention not cancelled due to weather and is held in all kinds of weather.
How do I register for Leadership Meetings?
- Logon as a WSRA member
- Click the Calendar Link with the date of the Leadership and Assembly Meeting
- Complete the online registration for the meeting
- Please adhere to the deadlines so the Coordinating Secretary can adequately inform the hotel about lodging and meal counts. Hotels may hold the room block for up to 30 days before the event.
How do I find the WSRA Red Book?
Login as a WSRA member > Click on the Leadership menu tab > Scroll down to access the Red Book.
How do I update my own contact information (such as mailing address, place of employment, phone numbers, home email address, password, user name)
Log on as a WSRA member > Click on My Profile > Edit
What if I've forgotten my WSRA website password?
Click on the menu tab "Forgot Password". Enter you email address and the system will generate an email to you.
How do I print a receipt?
Logon as a member > Click on My Profile > Click on Invoices
How do I post to the Hotline?
Logon as a member > Click on My Profile > Click on My Features > Click on Elists > Expand the list to show Hotline > Click on Hotline > Post New Message
The WSRA Hotline is used to promote literacy events, inform members about available job postings, and to ask/answer questions posed by WSRA members. It is a list serve that requires approval.
How do I remove myself from the Hotline?
Logon as a member > Click on My Profile > Click on My Features > Click on Elists > Expand the list to show Hotline > Unsubscribe
What is the WSRA Refund Policy?
- Unless otherwise noted, refund requests should be postmarked or sent electronically two weeks before the event to WSRA at firstname.lastname@example.org. The designated date for the convention is printed in the convention program booklet.
- A cancellation must be received by WSRA at email@example.com by the designated date in order to receive a partial refund. A $60 processing fee will be applied.
- If the payment was submitted via a check or direct deposit and the cancellation was received by the designated date, the refund check may be issued by the WSRA Treasurer after the event. Cancellation fees do apply.
- If the payment was submitted via an accepted credit card payment and the cancellation was received by the designated date, the refund may be issued by credit back to the credit card used. An email notification will be emailed. Cancellation fees do apply.
Where can I find information on WSRA Wired Wednesday Webinars and WSRA Institutes?
Visit the Webinars and Institutes page of www.wsra.org. The registration information may also be located on the front page of this website.
How do I express interest in joining a WSRA Committee?
Click here for the Self-Nomination form The self-nominations are put forth by the WSRA Committee Coordinator to the Board of Directors (BoD) for approval at the Board of Directors' Leadership Meetings, which occur in July/August, September, November, March, and April of each council year. WSRA looks forward to having your knowledge, expertise, and teamwork on a committee.